Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hi Friends,

I like to send a newsletter home each week with my students.  I include a little information about how parents can help their children learn how to read and how they can help their children with math.  In this week's edition I have a write up about listening comprehension.  I want parents to know how important and influential they are in their child's success at school.  On the back of the newsletter I have a coupon that parents can sign and return to let me know they read the newsletter.  When the kindergartners return the coupon I let them move their clip up on the class behavior chart.  Being reliable in taking things home and returning the things I need back is definitely a behavior I want to reinforce.

You can follow the link below to read this week's newsletter.

Thanks for reading.  I hope you have a great week doing wonderful things for your students.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment