Sunday, January 28, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

It will be time to change the decor in my classroom in a few days.  This just takes a few minutes and I even have the kinders help me with changing the numberline because it is down low to the floor.

I have a set of alphabet and number posters in my TpT store with a Valentine theme.  There is a circle in the top center of each poster so you know where to punch a hole to hang these on a small command hook.
These are the command hooks I use in my class.  They are perfect for hanging the alphabet and number posters.
For the next 3 days only, I will have these posters on sale in my TpT shop for 20% off.  That makes this room decore ridiculously affordable.  Grab yours now before the price goes up on February 1st.
o




To continue the Valentine's theme I have some sight word flashcards to practice the first 100 Fry words.  They are super adorable!  I like to cut my flashcards around the heart shape, but there is a rectangle outline you can follow as well if you like cards with that shape. Until February 1st, these cards will be free in my store.  Go grab them now!



I hope you have a great week and your preparations for Valentine's day make you happy and fill your students with joy!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment