Monday, August 12, 2013

Well, school has officially started.  I am so excited to be back in the swing of things.  The take-home folders went home today so parents can know which items it is important for them look at and which items are ready to live at home.  I added a zipper bag to the front of the folder this year for students to keep pencils and crayons and possibly flash cards.

There is a page with my teaching philosophy on it, a snack assignment page, and space for the school calendar and rules book, this will be added as soon as we get it.

The final section of the take-home folder is the Daily Report.  Every day the children tell me what they learned and I type it on a sticky label that they affix to the Daily Report.  The students also color the label to match the color their clip was on on the Behavior Chart.



First Day of School Note

No comments:

Post a Comment